The ZDL-9905 Hands-Free Window Intercom With Mute Function is a Full Duplex Hands-Free Operation Audio Intercom Device designed to communicate with customers on the other side of a window. Requires zero installation, and sets up within minutes to operate right out of the box.
Consists of 2-parts, the master side and customer side [Sub-station]. Customer side include a 6-feet audio connection wire with 3.5mm audio jack that plugs right in to the EXT Input located behind the master unit. Embedded Microphone and Speaker on both device allow customers to talk HANDS-FREE to the Master unit.
This particular model features 2-MUTE buttons on the Master Station side which gives the operator total control of muting the Master Station Microphone to prevent been heard by parties on the other side. So is the second mute button that prevent conversations from the Sub-Station side from been heard on the Master Station. Input for additional Sub-Station is available in this model as well if the need arises.
– Operation Is Super Easy [Simply Power Device ON To Get It Working Right Out Of The Box]
– Option To Communicate HANDS-FREE To & From Both Sides [Master & Sub-Station Side]
– Separate Volume Control For Master & Sub-Station
– Separate MUTE Buttons For Each Side
– 2-Separate Sub-Station Outputs [1-Sub-station Included]
– Master Station Built With On Metal Housing, Sub-Station Made With Solid Plastic Materials
– Kit Is Plug “N” Play, Zero Installation Required
– Speakers In Both Sides Puts Out 3-Watts [Loud Enough For Normal Conversation]
– The Sub-Station Comes With A Mounting Kit Ideal For Glass Or Wall [Holds Strong]
– Embedded Microphone On Both Device Sound Pickup Level Is Great
– Recording Output Jack To Transfer And Archive Voice Recording To CCTV DVR, NVR Systems.
– Works World-Wide – Includes 110 ~ 240 AC Power Supply.
Perfect to communicate with customers on the other side of Glass or Bullet-proof Windows, Customer Drive-up Windows, Cashier Windows and Offices that needs communication solution between their staffs and clients. System life-span is reliably long because of the system structural design.
1-Year Equipment Replacement