The ZDL-9909 Hands-Free Window Intercom is a 2 Way Hands-Free Operation Audio Intercom System designed for communicating with customers in a Service Drive-up Windows.
System requires zero installation, sets up within minutes and can be put to use right out the box. They are 2-parts to the system, the master side plus customer side [Sub-station]. Customer side has one 6-feet audio connection wire with 3.5mm audio jack that plugs right in to the EXT Input located behind the master unit. Embedded Microphone and Speaker allow customers to talk HANDS-FREE to the Master unit.
The master station holds an external Gooseneck Microphone with inbuilt 8-ohm 3-Watts Speaker to talk HANDS-FREE and listen to communication initiated from the customer side [Sub-station].
– Operation Is Hands-Free
– Option To Communicate HANDS-FREE From Both Sides [Master & Sub-Station Side]
– Separate Volume Control For Master & Sub-Station
– Onboard Optional “Welcome Voice Button” Welcomes Customers Each Time Customer Walk-up To The Sub-Station
– Master Station Built With On Metal Housing, Sub-Station Made With Solid Plastic Materials
– Kit Is Plug “N” Play, Zero Installation Required
– Speakers In Both Sides Puts Out 3-Watts [Loud Enough For Normal Conversation]
– The Sub-Station Comes With A Mounting Kit Ideal For Glass Or Wall [Holds Strong]
– Embedded Microphone On Both Device Sound Pickup Level Is Great
– Recording Output Jack To Transfer And Archive Voice Recording To CCTV DVR, NVR Systems.
– Works World-Wide – Includes 110 ~ 240 AC Power Supply.
Perfect to communicate with customers on the other side of Glass or Bullet-proof Windows, Customer Drive-up Windows, Cashier Windows and Offices that needs communication solution between their staffs and clients. System life-span is reliably long because of the system structural design.
1-Year Equipment Replacement