The ZDL-7600 Multi-tenant Building Wireless Phone Entry Intercom System is a Communication Intercom System With 2-Door/Gate Access Control Relays designed for Multi-unit Residential Building communication needs.
User-friendly Intercom System capable of routing guests calls to user Smart or Land-line phones. Registered user simply answers incoming calls just like any regular incoming call and simultaneously grant access by simply pressing the asterisk-key [*] popularly known as the Star-Key for the 1st-Door/Gate access, and Number-key [#] commonly known as the Pound-Key for the 2nd-Door/Gate access.
This particular model support 3-System Administrator Phones, 600-Regular Users [600-Tenants], 3-Phones For User Records, 3-KeyCards For User Records + 1-KeyCode For User Records.
Features 2-Door/Gate Relay, with an auxiliary Wiegand Input & Output capable of integrating the ZDL-WE04 Wiegand Expansion Box [ZDL-WE04 Access Control Box] to add 4-more Relays to secure 6-Doors/Gates combine with ability to archive registered users Access Reports retrievable remotely.
Adopts 4-separate Door Opening methods: Phone, KeyCard, KeyCode & SMS, and system is fully compatible with any phone [Mobile or Land-line] regardless of geographical location. Super simple installation steps with support for local and remote programming.
– Support Up To 600-Tenants + 3-System Administrator Phones
– Support Any Phone [Any Mobile Or Land-line Phone Regardless Of Region]
– 5-Separate Ways To Unlock Connected Door/Gate:
- Press The Asterisk Key Popularly Known As The Star Key [*] When Communicating With Guest.
- Unlock With Registered KeyCode
- Show The System Your Registered Smart KeyCard To Unlock
- Registered User Can Call System To Unlock With Phone.
- System Administrator – Unlock With SMS
3-Separate Programming Methods
- Locally – Directly On Device
- Remotely – With Smart Phone
– Up To 3-Phone Numbers + 3-KeyCards + 1-Access KeyCode Per User
– 1-Door/Gate Relay With Expansion Capability
– 1-Smart Card Reader With Expansion Capability
– Temporary Door/Gate Access KeyCode [Contractor Temporary Door/Gate Access KeyCode]
– Mail-man Door/Gate Access: Relay Support USPS Access Mail Boxes
– Temporary Delivery Driver Access KeyCode, Or KeyCard.
– User Audit Trail [Retrievable Remotely With Specific Time + Date]:
- Door/Gate KeyCard Usage Records
- Door/Gate Access KeyCode Records
- Specific User’s Visitor Traffic Records
- All Users Visitor Traffic Records
— Expanded Door/Gate Access Report [Remote Retrieval Report Of Door/Gates Connected To ZDL-WE04 Access Control Box]
Cost efficient Intercom System solution for Apartments & Condo Buildings, Multi-tenant Building Complexes and Commercial Office Buildings. Saves you even more if replacing existing:
- Land-line Phone Entry Systems [Only Requires $10.00 Service Fee In The USA & Canada]
- Wired Building Intercoms [Because No Wires To Run]
- Designed With Gated Buildings And Communities In Mind
- Saves You Thousands Of Dollars – Installation Cost
- All Sensible Options Included For The Fraction Of The Cost, And Still Affordable.
- Mountable Outdoors [Requires The Custom Hood Protector – ZDL-H7000]
- Elderly Users Friendly
Got Custom Application That Requires Custom Recommendations?
— Chat With One Of Our Qualified Agents online between the hours of 9:00Am – 5:00Pm CST
— Email our Sales Department to get an answer within 24-hours
— Contact Sales By Phone between the hours of 9:00Am – 5:00Pm to get instant recommendation
1-Year Equipment Replacement
Thomas (verified owner) –
I just installed 2 ZDL-7000 phone entry systems. They reside on the east coast in FL and I am in CT. With the help of Mercy and Anthony I got these programed and installed. On the East cost the trick was to use the ATT cell towers vs. other competitors for a reliable cell GSM signal. It took me some time to learn this system and Anthony the Tech support made it all happen. His availability made this all possible. The users in the two buildings these systems are installed are very happy, the key fobs work great and I can make the programing changes needed from CT for these systems in FL. This system also enables me to in the future install a gated security system if and when the time comes for our expansion. best regards, tom…