Entry Door Card Lock – Radio Frequency Identification Lock System
Utilizes Encrypted Key Card generated by compatible Encoding Hardware & Management Software.
Requires “No-Contact” Secure Encrypted Smart RFID Keycard to grant or reject access.
A Mortise Lock designed with impact resistance High Quality Solid Steel, Chipsets, Board and Encrypted secure RFID Smart card made in USA by Texas Instrument (TI-Chip). High quality security Steel Deadbolt Lock with double Anti-Friction & Anti-Pick Latch, excellent maintenance free reliable lock system. Take a look at the illustrative sample image below that shows all included components of this lock. Include the Front & Rear Steel Housings, Mortise with Deadbolt & Duplicate-proof Mechanical Keys.
Features instant Panic Release (Deadbolt & Latch auto-release), approximately 12-months of battery life, duplicate-proof Mechanical Keys, auto-engage within 7-seconds of closing actual door, Free Passage option (Deactivate Lock For Meetings), Do Not Disturb function (By engaging deadbolt, option to override with Master Keycard), blacklist lost keycards, remembers the last 256-opening records, retrievable Lock records (Will require the Data Collection Card).
How Does This Lock Works?
This Lock has an inbuilt card reader with a visible Inductive Area To SWIPE Keycard (s). The Keycard (s) stores the Digital Signature Encrypted by the compatible Encoder for acceptance only by this lock, and upon verification grant or restrict access. Simple…. Perfect option for Hotel/Motels, Offices, Gyms, Multi-Dwelling Apartment Buildings, Nursing & Group Homes, and other Access Control applications. Not sure if this Lock will work for you? Click “Ask A Question About This Product”or contact us at 708-841-8300 to inquire about how to customize Locks and required Software for your operation.
Required Hardware/Accessories For Commercial Operation:
Note: For simple home/office/Gym solution that requires less than 15-Locks, Click Here To View Pre-Programmed RFID Lock Options. (Pre-Programmed with 5-Keycards, Delivered To Your Door-steps In 100% Working Condition & Ready To Install)
1. Keycard Encoder – This machine Securely Write information the Lock have to follow on the Keycards. Please Click here to read more… RFID-Keycard Encoding Machine
2. KeyCards – (High Frequency 13.56MHZ) Your means of communicating with the Lock. Stores and interpret information Encrypted by the Encoding Machine. Click here to read more .. RFID-Lock Keycard
KeyFob KeyCard – (Low Frequency 125KHZ) Cheaper Alternative, requires no Encoder, Normal Encryption, small storage. Click to read on. KeyFob KeyCards
Optional Hardware/Accessories For Commercial Use:
3. Data Collection Machine – Hand-held Data Extractor. Provides Transaction Audit of all Keycards used on the Lock. Click here to read more .. RFID-Lock Data Collector
4. Data Card – Also a Data Extractor, cheaper alternative with limited storage. Captures transactions From The Lock. Click here to read more…RFID-Lock Data Collection Card
5. Energy Saving Switches – Saves you money by eliminating the use of Batteries to power your locks. Not just that alone, remember that each time you swipe your keycard it initializes the lock by injecting power. This limits the battery life-span. Click here to read more…