The ZDL-SR5 Window Intercom System Dual-way is a Customer Service Audio Intercom System designed to communicate with customers in a Drive-up/Walk-up Window. System requires zero installation, connects within minutes and can be put to use right out the box without any required skill.
They are 2-parts to the system, the master side plus customer side [Sub-station]. Customer side has one 6-feet audio connection wire with 3.5mm audio jack that plugs right in to the EXT Input located behind the master unit. Embedded Microphone and Speaker allow customers to talk HANDS-FREE to the Master unit.
The master station holds an external Gooseneck Microphone with inbuilt 8-ohm 3-Watts Speaker to talk HANDS-FREE and listen to communication initiated from the customer side [Sub-station].
– 2-Way Full-Duple Communication
– Option To Communicate HANDS-FREE From Both Sides [Master & Sub-Station Side]
– Separate Volume Control For Master & Sub-Station
– Onboard “Welcome Voice Button” That Welcomes Customers Each Time Customer Walk-up To The Sub-Station
– Master Station Built With On Metal Housing, Sub-Station Made With Solid Plastic Materials
– Kit Is Plug “N” Play, Zero Installation Required
– Speakers In Both Sides Puts Out 3-Watts [Loud Enough For Normal Conversation]
– The Sub-Station Comes With A Mounting Kit Ideal For Glass Or Wall [Holds Strong]
– Embedded Microphone On Both Device Sound Pickup Level Is Great
– Conversation Recording Output Jack To Transfer And Archive Voice Recording To CCTV DVR, NVR Systems.
– Works World-Wide – Includes 110 ~ 240 AC Power Supply
Perfect to communicate with customers where there is communication barrier like Glass Windows, Customer Drive-up Windows, Ticket Booth Windows and Offices that needs communication solution between their staffs and clients. System life-span is reliably long because of the system structural design.
1-Year Equipment Replacement
There are no reviews yet.