The ZDL-WE04 1-Input 4-Output Access Control Weigand Expansion Relay Box is a I O Device Access Control Wiegand Expansion Box designed to bridge communication [Input + Output] with the ZDL-7100 Series Wireless Intercom Systems and the ZDL-120R Proximity Card Reader.
Device wiring is as simple as connecting Host Device Wiegand Output [ZDL-Intercom Series Wiegand Port] to the Wiegand Input of this device. Device has 4-Card Reader [ZDL-120R] inputs, and 4-Door/Gate Relay outputs with individual Door/Gate Opening Time adjustment.
Data Transmission distance between device and the host depends on the cable involved. Thicker cable means better Data Transmission & Receiving. Comes with a 15VDC 1.5Amp Power Supply that further enhances faster data flow and mitigates data losses due to wiring distance.
– Accept Connection From The ZDL-7100 & 8000-Series Intercoms Wiegand Outputs.
– 4-Separate ZDL-120R Wiegand Input Ports
– 4-Separate Door/Gate Relays
– Dry Contact Relays – Makes It Possible To Connect Any Type Of Electronic Lock With Device
– Power Supply Not Required If Device Is Within 15-Feet Between The Host And Corresponding Readers.
– Attached Door/Gate Unlock Delay Time Adjustment Independently
– Up To 30-Seconds Switchable Door/Gate Opening Delay Time
– Connected Door/Gate Opening Events Retrievable On Connected Host Device
The ZDL-120R Support Host Devices below:
— ZDL-7150 Wireless Building Intercoms
— ZDL-7600 Multi-tenant Apartment Intercoms
— ZDL-WE04 Access Control Wiegand Box
— ZDL-8000 Series Video Intercoms
1-Year Equipment Replacement
There are no reviews yet.